Hello students, Vector Tutorials has started online computer classes. You can join various computer courses that include but not limited to Basic Computer Course, Computer Typing Course, Website Designing Course, Digital Marketing, and more.
Why Join Computer Classes at Vector Tutorials?
Well, that’s a pretty good question. You should join the computer courses at Vector Tutorials because we have the industry professionals to train in computer topics you select. Our computer tutors are not just teachers; in fact, they are experienced professionals from the industry. They are qualified and experts in what they do.
There are few points to justify our computer training quality:
- Learn from Industry-Professionals: Learn basics and advances computer skills from industry professionals and get a hands-on approach on live projects.
- 80/20 Rule: We follow the 80/20 rule. That means 80% of practical and 20% of theoretical lessons. We don’t want you to note down every point and memorize everything. We prefer to train you in a way that you will never need to memorize.
- Live Projects: When you join our skill-building courses, you get to work on the live projects. We are remote-friendly and can have you working on a project from your home. However, you can join in person once the pandemic situation is over.
- Free Demo Classes: There is no need to pay any advance fee to join computer courses at Vector Tutorials. Get in touch with us and schedule your demo class.
- Be Job Ready: We give our best while training our students. At Vector Tutorials, we are eager to make you job-ready. We will prepare you for your interviews. You know what? You won’t have to pay for that.
What are the computer courses provided at Vector Tutorials?
You can choose from any of the courses provided at Vector Tutorials and join computer classes as per your requirement. We have small batches for various basic and advanced computer courses. Here is the list of all the computer learning opportunity at Vector Tutorials:
1. Elementary Computer Tuition:
Elementary computer classes are the computer tuition for school students of 5-8. In this course, we cover the basics of computers to school students so that they understand the technical terms easily.
- Understandable for junior students
- Class 5, Class 6, Class 7 and Class 8
- Computer and Internet basics
- Covering complete syllabus
- Regular practical sessions and quiz
2. Computer Tuition for Class 9-12:
If you are a student of classes 9-12, you are already familiar with the basics of computers. In this course, we work with students to complete their computer syllabus and prepare them for further colleges. Many of class 10-12 students learn the basics of computer programming languages.
- Class 9 to Class 12
- Covering the entire syllabus
- Basics of various programming languages including HTML, JAVA, Python, C (according to the syllabus)
- Practical session and quiz
- Study materials (notes, videos) for exams
3. Basics Computer Course:
This course is specially designed for people preparing for Govt exams, professionals who have not worked on computer earlier, and someone who want to start his/her computer learning journey.
- Basic understanding of computer and their technologies
- Basics of networking and the internet
- MS Office Skills
- Email writing
- Understanding the computer hardware
- Suitable for RSCIT, SSC, Banking, Railway, and other Govt. exams.
4. Website design and development:
You will learn the basics of websites and some programming languages in this course. By the end of this course, you will be comfortable with HTML, CSS, PHP and will learn to design and develop a website by yourself.
- Introduction to website
- Domain and Hosting
- DNS configuration
- Troubleshooting common errors (40X and 50X)
- Logo, Banner, and Image designing
5. Digital Marketing:
This course will teach you the basics and core concepts of digital marketing and various online marketing tools. You will learn about SEO, SMM, PPC, SEM, Email Marketing, Link Building, and other online marketing tools. It is one of the most popular computer courses, and you should join the digital marketing computer classes if you want to create a career in online marketing.
- Basics of online marketing
- Digital marketing tools and trends
- Email Marketing
- Link Building
- Facebook and Instagram Advertising
How to join the Classes?
Joining a computer course is so easy here. All you need to do is contact us by clicking the button below. We will get in touch with you and explain the details about the class you want to join.
You can also call us on +91-9718989072 or +91-8700134525 to schedule the demo classes.
Why should I join computer classes?
Have you ever asked yourself the same question? If yes, let us clear your doubts and you will understand the need of joining computer courses online or offline. Computers are now an integral part of our lifestyle. You can see the use of these machines everywhere in every industry. From banking to hospitals, municipal offices to school administration, you will find computers everywhere.
The smartphone you are using to read this page on our website is also a type of mini computer. In fact, it can do several other operations. Learning some basic computer skills should be on your list if you want to be a professional playing around these things.
Here are other important factors that demonstrate the requirement of computer learning:
- Part of the syllabus: It is the most common point that requires you to learn basic computer courses by joining an online or offline class. The computer is part of the syllabus in many Schools and education boards.
- Need to know the basics: You should at least be comfortable enough to need to know the basics of computers. You never know, when you need it right?
- Fill up online forms: Every official work is now online. If you need to fill up the forms for jobs, updating the documents, you need a computer to do all the work.
- Be Job Ready: Most of the jobs require knowledge of basics computer skills. Hence, you could be job-ready by learning basic computer skills.
Dear students, you get up to 50% discount on all computer courses by applying online. If you are a school student, you could be eligible for extra group discounts.Vector Tutorials – Online Learning Center